Friday, November 21, 2014

To The One Who Doesn't Think They Are Beautiful

To the one who doesn't think they are beautiful.
The one with eyes that steal my soul.
The one who's heart is made of love.

True beauty comes from what we see
In your laugh
What you feel
Your love
Your soul

The face you make when you are happy
The face you make when you are sad
Your smile
Your thoughts of love for another

The curves of your body
Your skin to be kissed
Your lips to be loved

Your beauty is what drives me
The smile upon my face
The glare in my eye
It is you
Everything that you are
You are perfect
And my heart skips when it sees your face

If I had the power
To sacrifice all that I am
To prove to you
You are more beautiful
Than I could ever imagine another creature being
I would gladly give up everything that makes me, me

Words can only take one so far
Let me show you what love really is
Let me give you my love
To just you
Only you
Forever
And beyond

To the one who doesn't think they are beautiful
I know you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment